pHoton™ cut sheets are supplied in a wide variety of photographic sizes many of which match our pHoton™ folders and Premier Archival drop spine ‘P’ boxes.
- Photographic storage – prints and negatives
- Textile storage
- Silver artifact and metal storage.
- Linings, backings and wrappings
- 100% cotton fibre from pure cotton linters
- Uncalendered surface from allowing maximum airflow
- Free form Optical Brightening Agents (OBA )
- Low average ash content of 0.06%
- Passes Silver Tarnish Test
- Criterion 1: Effects on colloidal silver detector: Oxidizing influence
- Criterion 2: Effects on colloidal silver detector: Reducing influence
- Criterion 3: Staining of gelatine/ photographic paper detector
- Criterion 4: Mottling of colloidal silver detector
- Reducible sulphur, as S, mg/kg, (ppm) less than 1
- Test method reducible sulphur BP & BMA Procedure No. 49 (1967)