This power-driven, automatic book cleaner has been designed to give consistent high quality cleaning with the last book of the day being cleaned as well as the first. The Depulvera is compact and simple to use and can be operated by conservators or library technicians in all but the narrowest book stack aisles. The purpose of this is to allow cleaning to be undertaken close to where the book is stored thus saving the need for additional moving of the collection.
The Depulvera is mobile, self-contained and features a separate HEPA vacuum unit to provide a safe environment for the operator protecting against dangerous mould spores and pathogens when cleaning ancient and fragile rare books and manuscripts.
• Dusting book covers with special natural bristle brushes, which do not catalyse dust
• Dust suction and collection with an air filter
• Automatic device to regulate the position of the brushes, according to the dimension of the book
• Maximum book size for possible cleaning = 140mm x 300mm x 400mm
• Can clean 12 books per minute
• 220 V Electric motors
• Aluminium frame and Plexiglas panel covers
• 4 rubber wheels (two steering + two fixed)
• Depulvera Dimensions: mm. 1150 x 750 x 1200 H. Weight 170 kg
• Electric Supply 220/230V – 50-60 Hz
• CE Marking with One year warranty