This range has been designed to provide a number of functions within a single unit to avoid the need for multiple machines that take up precious space in conservation studios and workshops. All MULTIRESTORS® feature a strong suction device for leafcasting, sizing, laminating and for use as a vacuum table.
The tables can be tailored to perform a combination of functions to suit most conservation studio/workshop applications. A selection of the functions are shown below; please contact CXD for further details.
The DOME it self is made of 4mm polycarbonate, brought into the dome shape by heated blowing, providing a clear view all a round. As standard two connection ports to allow handling. The dome is easy lifted, and supported by two gas struts.
• Transmitter 220v 50hz lc
• Display 0--100%rh
• 0,100 kW 220 V 50 Hz
• OUTPUT 0,5 LITER PER HOUR
• Polycarbonate with 32mm.diameter inlet and outlet with replaceable filter-cartridge so that the last traces of oil and/or water particles can be removed
PNEUMATIC VACUUM DEVICE
Generates high force on a small surface by little airflow for precision treatments
• POWER MAX. –80Kpa,
• MAX.CAPACITY 60M3 /hour.
Suction force fully adjustable by means of a pressure regulator and swithed on/off by a hand lever. Air supply by a flexible ¼’hose quick connect coupling. Noise level of the running pneumatic vacuum pump 40db.The vacuum pump to be supplied with compressed air 200 litres/minute at 4,0 Bars
• 2,2 kW 230 volts 50 Hz
• 254 litres per minute 9 Bars
• (Can be situated remotely and can be useable on machines such as the pneumatic press) mobile with 150 litres tank
• Wet (in water) and dry (with water) leaf casting
• Spot leafcasting
• Stain or glue removal
• Flattening of maps