A new generation of light sheets has arrived.
With the same flexibility and lightness that characterises its predecessors, the new CXD Light sheet was specially designed for its use in the Conservation world.
The pack includes a battery pack so you can use the light sheet even if there are no power outlets near you.
• LECs that last for over 10,000 hours.
• Dimmable brightness.
• Sturdy design and high reliability.
• Only a fraction of the price of optic fibre light sheets.
•A battery pack for increased mobility.
• Use the light sheet to view watermarks in books or backlight pages for in situ repairs without damaging the spine.
• Ideal for viewing photographic negatives, backlighting and illuminating damaged areas of paintings or textiles and being flexible they
• Can be rolled to fit inside hard-to-reach areas such as costume sleeves or other three-dimensional objects.
• A4: 210x297mm (8.27x11.69in)
• A3: 297x420mm (11.69x16.53in)