• The CXD Ultrasonic Polyester Welder will produce a quality weld every time.
• The welder has been highly engineered using robust industrial standard components to ensure longevity. There are many machines still in use after 20-25 years of service.
• Probe Tip Cooling is fitted as standard. Maintaining a steady stream of cold air, stabilising the heat build up, will ensure a consistent weld from start to finish.
• Material is ultrasonically fused together from the centre point of contact between the sheets of polyester creating a strong weld.
• The welder will produce a neat and strong weld of approximately 1mm depending on the material thickness and settings.
• No heat is applied to the material therefore no inherent ‘off-gassing’ issues as long as the machine is set correctly.
• Flexibility – Will weld a variety of thicknesses as well as polyester to paper and other materials.
• The interlocking table with a screen-printed grid and magnetic mat will expel air and support document whilst welding.
• Film remains flat
• Maintenance free
• Weber 400W - 40KHz ultrasonic generator.
• Ultra Long life and maintenance free precision linear drive system for reliability and a smooth & quiet operation.
• Micro Head (thickness) Adjustment with lock.
• 12 VDC power supply.
• Fully automatic drive system with built in safety interlocks.
• Spot weld facility.
• Fully enclosed mechanical parts for operator safety.
• For use with polyester (Mylar and Melinex) from 50 to 175 microns.