These compact pH meters are able to take highly accurate pH value (acidity - alkalinity) measurements from a single drop sample. The unique flat sensor allows measurement of powder and solid object samples to be easily taken. The Twin pH meters can be used to measure the pH value of a wide variety of items including tropical fish tank water, river water, drainage treatment solutions, hair, cloth, food, soil, and rainwater. The B-212 is designed for non-U.S. market, CXD can supply an alternate model for the U.S. on request.
• Compact models incorporate in-house-developed flat sensors that give highly precise measurements.
• Micro volume measurements possible from a single drop (0.1ml to few micro) sample solution
• Light, easy-to-clean, and waterproof Twin pH meters are suitable for a wide range of measuring applications.
• A simple, efficient scoop function eliminates the need for pipettes and beakers in taking samples.
• Revolutionary sheet measurements pave the way for the application of pH measurements in new fields.
• A sensor guard protects the delicate electrode.